Build Your Rental Portfolio
Best Private Money Lender in Kansas City
Hassle-Free Real Estate Investment Loans
You have always wanted to buy a house, fix it up, and then sell it for a profit. However, you had a great deal of trouble navigating the complicated world of investor rehab lending. At Crossroads Investment Lending, we take a simple approach to rehab loans. Our private money lenders offer clear, concise loan options for a wide variety of building projects. With hassle-free loans that require minimal paperwork, you could be well on your way to realizing your fix and flip dreams in no time, so call us at (913) 766-2900.
How Investment Lending Works
At Crossroads Investment Lending, we understand the world of investor rehab lending better than anyone else. Our dedicated team will sit down with you to discuss your short-term loan goals and answer any questions you may have before starting the loan process.
Qualifying for Real Estate Investment Loans
- Complete the Credit Authorization Form
- Submit a personal financial statement that includes 2 years of income tax returns
- Submit a Loan Request Form that includes the scope of work to be done and a copy of the sales contract
- Schedule a property visit to discuss the Loan Request, timing, and other submission review items
- Complete the Property Assessment
The Next Steps
If everything checks out by the time our analysis is complete, one of our private money lenders will review the final investment numbers with you and provide a written term sheet for your approval. Then, we will close the loan with your chosen title company. To draw funds as work is completed, simply fill out the Draw Request Form.
Fix and flip loans are designed to fund both the purchase price and cost of renovations for residential property. These loans can be short term for faster profits or long term for rental home investments.
If you have a guaranteed buyer already lined up, then you can acquire transactional funding to purchase a property using none of your own funds and sell it the same day!
Bridge loans are perfect during transition times, especially if you are between investments, selling a property to another investor in a few weeks, or waiting for long-term funding to kick in.
With no prior experience necessary, hard money loans are ideal for first-time home flippers. Hard money loans are usually taken out over 1-6 months and paid back with the proceeds from the sale of the home.
What Makes Us Different?
- Local and trusted across the Kansas City area
- Experienced and professional team
- Fast and efficient private money lending
- Common sense underwriting
- Proven rehab success on nearly 1,000 houses
- Quick financing for real estate investment loans
- Clear and concise lending options for home improvement
Investor rehab lending has never been easier than with the exceptional services of Crossroads Investment Lending. Give us a call or fill out our online credit application form today!
Get started on your rehab loan by giving us a call today at (913) 766-2900!
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Local Fix & Flip Finance Experience
- All Credit Scores Considered
- Close in 7-10 Business Days
- Short Term Loan for Investment Projects