Rehab and Investment Property Loans in Kansas City
Crossroads Investment Lending provides loans for those who want to make great real estate investments at the right price. When you turn to us, we will use decades of experience to help you with investment property loans that can make your upcoming project smoother, easier, and more profitable. Call us at (913) 766-2900 to get in touch!
Learn About Our Loan Programs
Investor loans are perfect for real estate investors who look for opportunities to fix up and flip older or run-down homes. These short-term loans work when you expect to turn a good profit in a relatively short period of time. You can immediately put the loan to good use fixing up your property, and then you can quickly pay the loan back after your sale or re-finance.
We offer a variety of loan programs suited to different types of clients, including:
- Fix & Flip Funding: Our most common loan, we provide funds needed to purchase and rehab investment property.
- Transactional Funding: Buy and sell the home in the same day
- Bridge Loans: Close the gap between your purchase and quick sale to another investor (wholesale). Also a great option for a new rental purchase that needs to ‘season’ a bit before long-term funding can be finalized.
Make the Most of Your Next Real Estate Investment
At Crossroads Investment Lending, we provide our clients with professional loans without the hassle, paperwork, and waiting periods long-term loans usually require. We have offices right here in Kansas City so we can serve you wherever you are. Talk to us about your unique requirements-we’re happy to work with you and find the right loan program for you.
Real Estate Investor Loans for One-to-Four Unit Residential Property
- Loan to Value (LTV) of 65% – 70% of the After Repaired Value of the property
- Interest only Payments
- Loan term up to 12 months
- Current Interest Rate of 12.9 – 15%
- One-time extension of up to 3 months if all repairs are completed, subject to approval of CIL and a 1% fee.
- First-lien position only
- Repair funds can be financed, held in escrow and dispensed as draws as long as loan-to-value is met.
- Insurance must be pre-paid for 6 months
Investment Loan Fees
- Property Assessment Fee – $450 at time of request
- Loan Origination Fee of 3.5-5% of the loan amount
- Loan Processing:
- Processing: $495
- Document Preparation: $480
- Administrative Fee: $275
- Draw Inspection Fee – $175
Have any questions? Contact Crossroads Investment Lending at (913) 766-2900 or fill out our contact form. Give us all the relevant details about your upcoming investment or real estate project, and we’ll respond quickly to set up a meeting.
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Local Fix & Flip Finance Experience
- All Credit Scores Considered
- Close in 7-10 Business Days
- Short Term Loan for Investment Projects