Crossroads Investment Lending’s Loan Process
Real Estate Investing in Kansas City
Now that you have decided to enter into the exciting world of fix and flip housing, you need to find a respectable lending company that provides a variety of financial options to help get your project off the ground. At Crossroads Investment Lending in Overland Park, we cater to clients who are interested in short-term lending options for home improvements, including fix and flip loans, transactional funding, and bridge loans. Our expert team has the knowledge and skills to quickly assess your loan eligibility and, if your loan is approved, release the funds to you in a timely fashion. In as little as 10 days, you could be well on your way to pursuing your real estate investment, which is why Crossroads Investment Lending is leading the industry in hard money lending services.
Getting Started with our Loan Process
To start things off right, our professional team will sit down with you and discuss your short-term loan goals. We will answer all of your questions regarding the loan application process and explain the necessary forms and documentation we will need to get the ball rolling. Below is a general overview of our loan process.
- Complete the Credit Authorization Form.
- If you haven’t completed a loan with us before, submit a personal financial statement including 2 years of income tax returns.
- Submit a Loan Request and scope of work with budget via the Loan Request Form including a copy of the sales contract.
- We will contact you to visit the property and to discuss your request, the timing and other items from our review of your submission and have you complete the Property Assessment.
Finalize the Loan
- Once our analysis is complete, we will call you to review the final numbers on your investment and provide you with a written term sheet for your approval.
- We will close the loan at the title company of your choice.
Complete the Project
- Draw funds when work is completed as your project gains value via the Draw Request Form.
What Sets Us Apart
When it comes to real estate investing, Crossroads Investment Lending soars above the competition. As a locally-owned company, we take a great deal of pride in the quality of our work, which is why we only hire the most experienced team members. We are able to offer fast financing for home loans and fix and flip loans because we lend using our own capital and minimize inefficiency with common sense underwriting. Everything is done in-house, so you can expect that your loan will be treated with the close attention it deserves.
It Doesn’t End with the Loan
Here at Crossroads Investment Lending, we believe in forming meaningful and lasting relationships with our clients. We would be happy to address any questions or concerns you may have about real estate investing or fix and flip loans, so please contact our friendly and professional agents today!
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Local Fix & Flip Finance Experience
- All Credit Scores Considered
- Close in 7-10 Business Days
- Short Term Loan for Investment Projects