Bridge Loans for Kansas City Investors
Short-Term Funding You Can Rely On
At Crossroads Investment Lending, we understand that the transition point between investments can be a tricky and complicated time financially. Our bridge loan options are ideal for assisting you in making the investment you need, even when hard cash is low. Choose this non-traditional investment when time is short and you need to make a deal in as little time as possible!
Whether you’re looking for funding long enough to sell the property to another investor in a few weeks, or you’ve already lined up your long-term funding for a rental home, Crossroads Investment Lending Bridge Loans can provide the support needed to cover the gap between closings.
The following are some common positive characteristics of bridge loans:
- Simple process
- High returns for the investor
- Extremely fast turnover from start to finish
A bank loan is an important option to have at your disposable during certain kinds of financial transactions. However, it can never accomplish the task as quickly and efficiently as bridge loans, when you need to buy and immediately sell a property to make a quick profit!
What does it cost?
We offer a streamlined process with limited cost to the real estate investor.
- Property Assessment: $450 due at time of request
- Processing Fee: $1,250 due at closing
- Loan Origination Fee
- Initial 3% of the loan amount, minimum $2,500
- Additional 1% at days 31, 61 and 91, then every 60 days.
- Can be rolled in to loan if LTV criteria permits
- Interest payments rolled into loan up to 90 days
Should your plans change after closing, your Bridge Loan can easily be amended to one of our Fix & Flip loans to provide the funds needed to complete a renovation for a new exit strategy.
To get started with a Kansas City bridge loan, contact Crossroads Investment Lending’s office at (913) 766-2900.
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Local Fix & Flip Finance Experience
- All Credit Scores Considered
- Close in 7-10 Business Days
- Short Term Loan for Investment Projects