Special Loan Services in Kansas City
We Help You Get the Financing You Need
Purchasing a home for your family to live in can already be a confusing and overwhelming process. This process can become even more difficult if you’re planning to purchase an investment property to renovate and flip for a profit. While many people have dreams of doing just that, the fear of navigating the complex process of investor rehab lending keeps some individuals from following through. The team at Crossroads Investment Lending is here to help you with our many loan services and programs in Kansas City. We work with a range of private money lenders, helping you gain access to clear, concise loan options for your building projects. Please contact us to learn more about our services.
Investors Special: Free Credit Application
Currently, we’re offering a free credit application with a line of credit of $350,000 in a day, as long as you fill out your application in our office with a loan officer. These applications are usually $40 online, saving you money on upfront costs. Not to mention, the approval of your credit application will help you expand your buying power and speed up your closings.
The Types of Loan Programs We Offer
At Crossroads Investment Lending, we know every real estate project will have different needs and lending requirements, which is why we offer a variety of loan programs. No matter what type of project you’re working on, our team can help you find the right financing to help you get appropriate funds. We offer the following loan programs:
- Fix & Flip Funding: Fix and flip funding will cover the purchase price of a home, necessary renovations for the property, contractor’s fees, listing and broker fees, and more. This type of program uses the property itself as collateral.
- Transactional Funding: Transactional funding is a short-term lending program for investors who already have a guaranteed buyer lined up to close the same day. You can make fast cash with this option and will not have to use a cent of your own money. You can use transactional funding to purchase a property in the morning and sell it to your buyer in the afternoon.
- Bridge Loans: Bridge loans are temporary, short-term loans that are used to finance a property until permanent financing is obtained or the property is sold. It’s an excellent choice for buyers who purchase a new investment property before putting an existing one on the market.
- Hard Money: A hard money loan is a type of loan that uses a property as collateral to secure funds. With these types of loans, your experience and financial qualifications are less important than the value of the property you plan to use as collateral.
The Loan Process
Very few people get into the real estate investment business knowing everything about the process. Whether you’re a novice or a seasoned professional, our team is here to help you through the loan process and help you secure the funding you need for your project. We have many years of experience in the business and can offer you the helping hand you need to get started on the right foot. The process of obtaining a loan will always follow the same basic steps:
- Complete a credit application
- Get a property assessment
- Finalize the loan
- Complete the rehab work
- Sell the property
Contact Us to Take Advantage of Our Special Offer
Are you ready to fund your next real estate investment project? If so, you’ve come to the right place. We’ve helped investors obtain the funding they need to renovate and flip their properties in Kansas City for many years. Whether this is your first project or your hundredth, you can count on our reliable team to provide the services and support you need to help you succeed. Please contact us today to learn more about our lending options.
Call Crossroads Investment Lending at (913) 766-2900 or fill out your free application
Why Choose Us?
- Family Owned & Operated
- Local Fix & Flip Finance Experience
- All Credit Scores Considered
- Close in 7-10 Business Days
- Short Term Loan for Investment Projects